Tuesday, May 4, 2010

SUCK IT CHARTWELLS!

Oh are you surprised? Well let me just run down this detailed list as to why Chartwells is now on j champayne's axis of evil.......
1. Your lunch ladies are facebook stalking me. There are two of them that facebook stalk me and openly admit it in the cafe when I see them! There is one in particular, she is engaged and has a kid..... the plot thickens right? She keeps messaging me on fb, and I am making it known that I am not egging this on in any way so she doesn't get any false hopes or ideas or anything.... its just too damned creepy if you ask me! I am at a loss for this particular subject right now so on to my numero dos!
2. I witnessed a fight in the cafe tonight... this wasn't your ordinary fight either, this was between two girls! I'll do you one better....CHINESE girls even! And guess what?? NO karate was used either, it was like I was watching two white girls fight, pulling hair and slapping! There goes that stereotype that all Chinese people know karate! Turns out the reason they were fighting is because, one girl said to the other that her man was cheating on her... the guy that is supposedly cheating (also a chinamen, works for chartwells) was right there in the midst of this heated battle and was trying to break it up! I couldn't really understand the Chinese dialect they were speaking so I don't know exactly what happened, I only know Mandarin unfortunately... but anyways back to my point! Although the fight was entertaining and quite possibly made my night..... I don't go to the cafe to be a spectator at a fight club, I go for the food! So this needs to be addressed asap before someone dies and then we are all in trouble!
3. The food, up til spring break was surprisingly awesome! But then after spring break, something happened and.... well to be quite honest, the food, for lack of a better word, has been shitty to say the least! SUB PAR if you will.... so we need to fix that as well!
So these are just three that I mentioned.... three of many, on my list of bugaboo's from Chartwells! I am almost to the point where I don't even want to go into the cafe anymore.... it is no longer a comforting environment.... all I have to say is thank goodness its the end of the school year!

No comments:

Post a Comment