Tuesday, October 19, 2010

When life give you lemons....

It has been a while since I have updated this, too long! I apologize for my absence, but I have a story to tell....
Recently my ipod was found after a long and grueling process of searching. When I found it, I discovered that it was broke and needed some 'fixing' in the upward direction. I have been trying to weigh my options and nothing seems to make sense with me. I was deeply troubled. So I went to Facebook with this problem thinking "surely, somebody in my network of friends will either a) be able to fix it themselves or b) know of someone to fix it. Because I do not have an 'ipod guy', and clearly I need one of those.
So I post on Facebook asking for assistance with my ipod and I get a couple responses but then, something happened. At the time I was like "why is this happening, I want my ipod fixed, lets not get off topic here I need answers!" The topic of getting my ipod fixed slowly transpired into an awesome event tonight around 12 a.m. when a fire took place amongst me and a couple dear friends.
What we can learn from this is..... sometimes things in life don't go the way you want, you don't always get the questions you want answered, you don't always get your ipod fixed! Sometimes things take a turn in another direction and it can rock your world, or.... OR.. you can just roll with it and make lemonade. You wanted an answer to your ipod problem, you got a fire with some friends! I love fire!

No comments:

Post a Comment