Tuesday, March 9, 2010

THE GENERAL!


It was brought to my attention that "The General", yes the icon for the auto-insurance, is actually a driver. EXCUSE ME?! This man can't even see! a) his helmet is too big for his head b) his eyebrows are completely covering his eyes so he can't see, I mean God forbid you trim your eyebrows every once in a while, let alone you shouldn't wait until you cant see anything. Now just why in the hell would I want my insurance company to have an image like that? What is that saying about me?
It is simply stating that "hey, you have the general auto insurance so that means you are an s-h-i-t-t-y driver"! You will be categorized as a "not good driver", you must suck. If that insurance company allows the icon of the establishment to drive while his visibility is at no more than 0%. Look at this damned fool..... moral of the story is, be careful who is representing you, because you will be categorized whether you like it or not!

No comments:

Post a Comment